Hey everyone, this is Alyssa. Just so you know.
Once upon a time, there was a wonderful family. They had five marvelous children and were eagerly awaiting the arrival of a sixth. Everything was ready for this darling little one; she had everything a baby could possibly want. Except a name.
Yes, that's right. Tragic though it may seem, with less than two weeks to her arrival, this poor child was being called "the new baby" with no inkling of what else to name her. She couldn't very well go her whole life being called "Baby Girl Church," now could she?
Whenever the baby's family discussed name ideas, they ended with wringing their hands in despair. They were at an absolute dead end. If at all possible, they wanted her to have a different initial than all the other children. They also didn't want to give her a hideous old-lady name or a bizarre, never-heard-of, made-up crazy name. But this was proving rather hard. No one agreed on anything.
That's why this poor family needs your help to think of names for their little one, lest she go nameless for the rest of her life. Please help by placing your vote in the poll. It shall end the night before the Baby's arrival on October 17th.
Farewell
3 months ago
5 comments:
We voted on your list of names and we have a few more suggestions for you to consider.
Becca
Lydia
Caitlin
Cali
Anyway, we're excited to hear what you choose.
I must say I don't like that Brinley is winning. I am very against made up, trendy-sounding names, and that one fits that description to a T as far as I'm concerned. Hope I didn't offend anyone!
I have to say I do love the name Hailey. It's so pretty and simple. If I recall correctly Tracy had the same issue with her last two babies. So at least your in good company!
Congratulations! I was going to vote yesterday and I guess I missed the window. We're so excited to see her.
Hayley is beautiful! And she is a lucky girl to be born into such an amazing family!
P.S. I love your blog and I am waiting for you to add a whole recipe section. :)
Post a Comment