Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Love Being Four!




Corinne keeps repeating the above phrase as she dances around the house, ever since her long-anticipated birthday on Monday. She awoke early that morning but insisted she wasn't four yet--not until it was light. She watched out the window for the sun to appear and then couldn't contain her excitement anymore. "It's my birthday and I'm four!" She's convinced that she's taller and her hair is longer and that she's now so much older than all her 3 yr. old friends and almost caught up to her friends who are already 5. I love this age and I love Corinne. It's hard to believe that just 4 years ago she was as small as Hayley is now. Above is a picture of Corinne on the day she was born. From that moment we saw glimpses of her unique personality. She definitely keeps things lively around here.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Happy birthday Corinne! We love you!

merathon said...

hope her birthday lived up to all her expectations!

i can't get over how much she looks like YOU now!

Cori said...

Happy Birthday to Corinne! She is so cute and so grown up now that she's four. :)