Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Guess how much she weighs?

DSC02174

Hayley is 4 months old and just had her official dr. checkup, shots and all.  Because she was so small at 2 months (7 lbs. 15 oz) the doctor suggested supplementing her with a little formula.  I’ve been doing that for the past few weeks, along with nursing her every 3-4 hours, so take a guess how big she is now!  Leave comments and I’ll let you know who’s guess is the closest.

10 comments:

Melanie said...

8 lbs. Ha ha ha... if that were true, it probably wouldn't be funny to you. So I'll give you a different guess. 8 lbs. 2 oz.

Lara said...

9 lbs. 4 oz.

merathon said...

9 lbs 12 oz-- hoping she's porked up!

she looks SO much like corrine!

Morgan said...

i'm gonna pull the ol' price is right move and guess 9 lbs 13 oz...sorry mer!

merathon said...

all right. . . now who's going to bid one dollar?

A Momma said...

I'm gonna guess 9lbs. 8oz. She's looking good! When I did that with Jane she fattened up pretty quickly then evened out for a steady increase after the rapid fattening up.

Erin said...

I'm hoping she's packing on the pounds...my guess is 10.4. If only I had the problem of not weighing enough and had to eat more...how would it be...

Unknown said...

I say ten pounds even.

She's adorable!

Scribbit said...

Reminds me of Babe :) You know, where the farmer guesses the weight of the pig correctly and gets to keep him? Do we get to keep her if we're right?

11 lbs 3 oz.

Marliese said...

It's been too long for me to remember how much babies should weigh at 4 months! How about 10.5 lbs? Glad she's growing.