Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Story Problem

DSC02274

Grant:  Mom, can you give me a story problem to solve?

Mom:  Let me think for a minute…

Corinne interrupts:  I know the story problem, Grant.  I want Mom to read me lots of stories but she always says she can only read one.

Mom:  Go ahead, Grant.  Let’s see you solve that one.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

just to let you know, she put this post up against my will, and had no right to do so, despite the freedom of the press.

Nicole said...

That is a huge story problem that I don't think has a solution. But wouldn't it be nice if all you had to do was sit and read books to your kids.

Melanie said...

That just makes me LAUGH! Your kids are so funny.

Marliese said...

Corinne is too funny!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! And I love that Grant wrote in to protest publication of the story. Too funny!

Tracy said...

HA.

Lara said...

I was already giggling at the funny interaction between your two kids, but when I read Grant's comment my giggles turned into real laughter. Kids are the best!

The Dahle Family said...

Thanks for taking the time to post that!! I love the laughs!

Heather Jones said...

That's a problem I would like to solve too! How does it always get so late or why are we so busy that there is almost always time for only one story! I don't know about you, but my first did almost always get more than one story, but with my younger ones, there usually is only time for one!

Cori said...

Yeah, we have those kinds of story problems at our house too: If one child has twenty books and two puppydog eyes, how long will it take Mommy to read before she, and not the child, falls asleep?