Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Give her FIVE!!!


I hope Alyssa isn't embarrassed that I'm posting this. Yesterday in the mail we received the results of her first AP test. She scored a FIVE (the highest possible) on her AP Human Geography test--as a freshman! I always knew she was smarter than me.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Stacey said...

Congratulations to Alyssa! BTW she is beautiful!

Cori said...

Way to go Alyssa! That's amazing! And that is an absolutely gorgeous picture!!

Melanie said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Nicole said...

WOW!! Congratulations Alyssa! That is so amazing. Is Bingham going to have enough to offer her?

Mitchell said...

The only 5's i got were in math and science. That's awesome Alyssa!!

Rachel Sorber said...

Great job, Alyssa! I'm so impressed. And when did you get all grown up and gorgeous?! You're in trouble, Mirien and Brian...

The Dahle Family said...

Congratulations, Alyssa! I am so impressed! As a 9th grader?!? Wow! And that is a very grown up looking pic of you. Yowza!

Rachael said...

Awesome job, Alyssa! What a great way to start your college career... and as a freshman in high school! Congratulations!

Tracy said...

WOW!! That is impressive. My mom could never have written such a blog about me... Human Geography, that sounds interesting.

So, after running by the school yesterday we discovered that my kids are on B track even though they told us they were switched to C. Strange but fine with me. How have you liked Mrs. Sabey?

Unknown said...

WOW. Way to go, Alyssa! I didn't get a five on ANY of the AP classes I took, and I was even a junior and senior when I was taking them. That is a beautiful picture of her!

Heather Jones said...

Congratulations! I didn't know AP classes were in junior high schools! My girls have loved their AP classes. It's such a great way to get a head start for college. Amber got to start BYU as a sophmore.

Marliese said...

Amazing, especially since a bunch of us were staying at your house and keeping you up late playing games while you were supposed to be studying for that test! Beauty and brains...

Erin said...

Way to go Alyssa! Wow! I'm so impressed! And your picture...uh, hello? So gorgeous! Brains and Beauty are an amazing combination!