Friday, August 14, 2009

How to Save Money on Groceries

August 2009 032

Another child in braces?  How are we going to pay for that?  I needn’t have worried.  For days after the metal was installed in Evan’s mouth, he was unable to eat much of anything.  What a savings!  If this keeps up, we may actually come out ahead. 

PS—Don’t worry, I got permission to post this picture.  It wasn’t easy.  Every time I snap a shot, my older kids demand:  “You better not blog that!”  Oh, the  wonderful pictures you’ve been missing.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Hannah is getting braces on Monday. She is so excited, but a little bit worried about the pain. I feed her a lot before we go!;)

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

How funny that he had to give you permission to post that picture. But it MATTERS! :) He looks good with braces. A lot of kids look dorky with them, but he looks good! You're so funny, Mirien.

merathon said...

if emery's teeth right now are any indication, she is definitely on track for braces. she's got the biggest gap between her two front teeth that i've ever seen on a baby!

Lara said...

Oooh, I wonder if I should just go to the orthodontist and ask if they'll put braces on me. It could save money on groceries and help me to lose a few pounds in the process. :)

He sure is a handsome guy!

Heather Jones said...

My kids care about which pictures I post too! Emily and Brittany will both get braces the beginning of next year. We will have some budgeting adjusting.

Marliese said...

Oh, I remember the days...ouch. He'll figure out how to eat soon enough. Remind him to brush really well after he does, too...I had way too many cavities when the metal came off.