Jillian wanted to donate her hair to Locks of Love, so they cut off her ponytail and mailed it in.
Corinne got her hair trimmed while we were there, and now they have twin haircuts. Can you tell who's who?
Corinne is still upset about being the only blonde in the family. She hopes it turns brown when she gets older. She really wants to be a "brown girl" (her words) like Alyssa--she wants to change her eye color, too! When Corinne got mad at Jillian a few months ago, this was her angry insult: "You're a little sister and you have blonde hair!" Can you imagine anything more horrible! But things are looking up for Corinne--Hayley has blue eyes, too, and we think she's going to be another blondie.






15 comments:
Cute hair! Wow--a blonde wishing she were a brunette. What will they think of next? They're both adorable.
What cute girls! I love the haircuts! Maybe I'll take these pictures to Rhonda and have her give me the Jillian/Corinne 'do :)
I spent my whole childhood wishing I was a blonde, now I have three blondes of my own that don't appreciate it either! I guess we always wish for what we don't have. In any case they both look completely adorable!
I didn't want to be blonde when there started to be a lot of blonde jokes going around. I just didn't want to be compared to those blondes. Now it is darker and I put more light blonde into my hair to help hide the gray. I guess sometimes we want what we can't have.
I LOVE it! I think it's so cute on her--and I really like the short bobs on little girls, I think it's just so sweet.
Sweet sisters and friends; what a blessing. They are beautiful!
This haircut looks so cute on both girls- blonde and brunette! I've never heard of a blonde not wanting to be blonde. How funny!
i think it looks SO good! i am also partial to short hair on little girls. i always convince kendall that she doesn't want to grow her hair out! you need a picture with YOU in it too though, cuz don't you have the same haircut as well?
i guess there's another way that i'm like corinne-- i've hardly ever liked my hair either...
I LOVE the haircuts!
Whoa, that's the exact haircut I'VE been thinking of getting to celebrate the big 30. And we did realize that when we were there in July, Jill and I have pretty much the same hair--texture, color, and back then, length. Won't that be funny if I go and copy her again. We'll see... The only thing I don't like about short haircuts is that you have to get your haircut more often or the stack in back stops looking right. So should I copy or stay longish (as Eden would say)?
Oh darling Jill! What a cute cut! And so great of her to donate hair. Speaking from experience, it's VERY nice of her!!
And they look like twins to me...both darling, sweet, Church girls. :)
bobs rock! thanks for having us over for dinner again Mirien. You should most definitely post that garbanzo bean curry on the veggie blog ......
I really love that cut on Jill. It suits her. Very cute. Funny that we're both blogging about our daughters' hair. :) Tessa saw Jill's bob, and thinks she'd like one, so we're considering it. I wonder if the wave would kick in and make things lay weird on her head, though. Hmmm...short hair is fun!
They look so cute. Sarah wants to cut her hair the same way. I talked her into waiting for Wed. since she just made a play and I don't know if she'll need long hair for that.
Xander just saw the pictures and declared that he liked Jill's long hair better. Is that inborn in guys? That's why my hair is long--Aaron likes it and I figure he's the one I'm trying to impress!
Post a Comment