They don’t trust me! Everything I served them today they smiled and inspected closely but wouldn’t take a bite. “I bet there’s lots of salt in it!” “She probably made it really spicy.” “I think there’s paper inside.”
Who me? Would I do that? In past years, yes. But this year I was normal as can be, not a single trick up my sleeve. I loved watching them squirm, looking and waiting for the unexpected all day long. Which never came. All part of my plan. Until dinner, when I served this:
Taco Salad (sundaes)
And bundt cake (stuffed pizza with cheese on top).
I love April Fools’ Day!
3 comments:
your kids are lucky that their mom is so fun! you would be embarrassed at the lame april fools' jokes we had at our house!
Way to not let them down!! This is just another great reminder as to why I tend to copy my big sis. I love your mothering style.
You are the best, Mirien. The bundt pizza is very convincing. Wow, I bet your kids really "ate that up."
Post a Comment