It's official. Hayley is very farsighted. She kept telling me she needed glasses but I didn't take her seriously. I thought she just wanted to be like some of her older siblings, but I scheduled an exam anyway because of our family eye history. She was right! She was so excited to choose her frames and then she couldn't wait to pick them up from the eye doctor's office when they came in. When she put them on, I was taken back in time to when Jillian started wearing glasses at the same age. See the similarity? (besides the same shirt!)
Hayley at 2-3/4 years old

7 comments:
Was that a coincidence that they were wearing the same shirt?? I remember how cute Jill was at 2 with glasses! Hayley is definitely just as adorable! I love it! And I am pretty impressed that she knew she needed them before you did! wow!
she looks adorable. and i still can't believe that we don't have any kids with glasses yet! i'm not holding my breath...
They're both adorable in their glasses and I love that they're both wearing the same shirt! Cute, cute! :)
What a cute little girl- all cute girls! They really do look a lot alike. That's great that she was able to tell you she needed them!
Gotta love a 2-year-old in glasses. As if Hayley didn't already seem very mature and intelligent...
Amazing how much she looks like Jill!
That similarity is amazing. I think they act alike too.
Just now reading this and loved it -- what little cuties. (I did NOT look that darling in glasses as a little kid . . .) And crazy how alike they look -- sure it's not the same kid?? I love your sweet little blind girls. I feel at one with them . . . :-)
Post a Comment