Would You Like to Know More?
That is adorable! I love it!
The poem is as cute as her handwriting! She is so grown up!!
I love Jill's handwriting, too! It's better than mine. She gets that from her mom. What a sweet poem.
So sweet! I love watching your kids grow. Not surprisingly, they are becoming just as wonderful as their parents! Happy belated mothers day to one of my favorites!
with that writing, i was guessing it was alyssa! what a cute poem-- thankfully she has a great mother for her inspiration for it!
Jill is so precious! She is gifted,sweet,and humble. We are fortunate to have her in our family. We love all of you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is adorable! I love it!
The poem is as cute as her handwriting! She is so grown up!!
I love Jill's handwriting, too! It's better than mine. She gets that from her mom. What a sweet poem.
So sweet! I love watching your kids grow. Not surprisingly, they are becoming just as wonderful as their parents! Happy belated mothers day to one of my favorites!
with that writing, i was guessing it was alyssa! what a cute poem-- thankfully she has a great mother for her inspiration for it!
Jill is so precious! She is gifted,sweet,and humble. We are fortunate to have her in our family. We love all of you.
Post a Comment