Monday, January 19, 2009

Why Don’t I Post More Often?

DSC02047

Because this is what happens when I try to put Hayley down! But I can handle it because she is a great sleeper at night. Oh, how I love these moments:

DSC01923

And when I really need to get something done, this is what I do:

DSC01868

I wear her around! Thanks, Tracy, for the swing and Brooke for the Bjorn—what would I do without those things?

I can’t believe that Hayley is already 3 months old. We blessed her two weeks ago and she was such an angel.

DSC01953

When I hold Hayley these days I think of my little nephew Dexter and how much his parents want to take him home and cuddle him all day. It keeps things in perspective and reminds me to savor these moments. Monette and Aaron—we love you and pray like Corinne that Dexter “will get out of the hospital soon and stay healthy forever!”

2 comments:

Lara said...

By the time I got to my fourth child, I had my Baby Bjorn on through most of the day. It was the only way I ever got anything done!

What a little cutie Hayley is...even when she's sad!

stephanie said...

I love those pictures of Hayley! What a doll.