Evan, Grant, and Jillian spent the evening creating this little surprise video for Corinne. I love how it turned out. And I'm getting ideas...like putting Evan in charge of digitizing our old home movies and editing them to music. He'll have lots of free time this summer. Is there a Family Movie merit badge he can earn??
Farewell
3 months ago
7 comments:
The Church kids have done it again. A musical video masterpiece! When they're done with your home videos, send them over to work on mine! You know you have the cutest kids, right?
that is so sweet that they did that for her--just for no reason at all other than something she would like? i think it turned out great too!
That is impressive! and so fitting for spunky little Corinne. Can't wait to see what else Evan will produce this summer...
That's so great!
That is so good! Your kids amaze me.
I love it! That is so much fun.
That's a great idea--give your kids a productive reason to spend hours on the computer since they tend to do that even without a productive reason!! I've been working on editing a movie of Dexter's life, and it's time consuming, but also so consuming that I lose track of time. Sounds like a great project to me! I'm sure Aunt Krissy will be able to give him some good tips.
Post a Comment