Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh, You Better Watch Out!

Don’t let her out of your sight.

DSC03879

Before you realize she’s even gone, you’ll have this.

DSC03874

It’s turning into a white Christmas around here!

4 comments:

Karey said...

She's getting so big! And to me (and i'm not a good judge of these things) she looks like a blonde-haired, blue-eyed Alyssa.

Karen said...

Look at that face! I love her impish expression. She's adorable, like the rest. And I'm sure you're exhausted! :)

Unknown said...

That expression is awesome! She is adorable. We've had "snow storms" a lot more often than Christmas. It's just so tempting!

Heather Jones said...

She is adorable! I love the guilty expression she has on her face! I am sure some day when our children are all grown up, we will miss these messes a little. You may never miss the spilled milk all over your kitchen though! ;)

Now that mine are starting to leave home- the empty nest seems all too close!

I miss you- we need to get together again soon!