Sunday, February 2, 2014

Creative Corinne

Corinne (age 9) has such a desire to be independent.  She comes up with ideas and carries them out herself, sometimes waiting until I leave the house just in case I may not give my approval.  I admit, my reluctance to clean up messes causes me to squelch some of her plans.  I need to give her more freedom because she has some great ideas.  Here are a few things she’s been up to lately:
DSC04941Making lemon bars all by herself
DSC04942Hosting a hot chocolate party for friends
DSC04948Creating fancy centerpieces for Sunday dinner
DSC04979
Designing her board for the history fair
Trying to beat her own record for lego tower building
DSC04600
Creating her “spotlight” poster
DSC04722
Directing and acting in plays and dances with Hayley
DSC04742
Designing her own Halloween costume—a TV news anchor
21
What will she think of next??

No comments: