How can I blog (or do much of anything) while holding this little mama's girl? It's a good thing she's cute! She is a little angel as long as I'm carrying her around, but put her down or hand her to someone else and she lets me know she's not happy about it. Lately all I can manage are the basics--meals, laundry, and a partially-clean house, not to mention chauffeuring and helping with homework, so the rest will have to wait for awhile. Except for the 4 dresses I decided to sew for Mitchell's wedding on Thursday. What was I thinking???
Farewell
5 months ago
8 comments:
Yeah, what were you thinking? I'm pretty impressed with your ambition! And I remember Elodie wearing that dress that Haley's wearing in that pic! Darling.
You are so amazing! She is a darling baby though, I'd have a hard time not holding her! BTW I made my blog private, if you want an invite e-mail me and I'll send you one. staceymjames@yahoo.com
yeah, that's what i always say to emery when she's pulling those same tricks on me-- "it's a good thing you're cute!"
see you tomorrow!
I am surprised you can even do that much. She is cute!!
Sewing four dresses? That's officially self-torture if you ask me.
I think you are amazing. The dresses make you over-amazing. Thanks a lot.
The dresses turned out beautifully, of course. With you at the machine, how could they be any other way?
You are an amazing older sister. I admire all you are able to do as a mother of 6.
Awwww... just look at those eyes! Nothing else matters, right?
Post a Comment