Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Kind of Fun

I was minding my own business, mixing up a bottle of cleaner and wiping the kitchen counters when Alyssa’s friend said to me, “What kind of brain washing is that?”

“Huh?”

“That box!  And it’s a good thing Hayley can’t read, or that could be toxic!”

So I looked at the old shoebox I’d been using for months to store my cleaning formulas in…and I cracked up.  I’d never noticed it before.

DSC04373

Take a closer look:

DSC04377

Doesn’t that just make you want to clean?  Come on, kids!  Party in the bathroom—just read the box!

3 comments:

merathon said...

nice! and now you're going to need to tell me what kind of cleaning solution you use. i've been meaning to buy the "shaklee kit" for a long time now but just haven't done it, but the one you have doesn't look like one i've heard of.

Lara said...

Good idea! I think I'll start posting that same phrase on the laundry basket and the toilet scrubber and the dishwasher and the weeds in the garden...

Mirien said...

Meredith--Not to be a commercial but I use Don Aslett products (www.donaslett.com) because he's got a store near me. I've been happy with everything I've tried, but I'm sure there are other similar companies out there. The rotten part is that no matter how great the cleaning products are, you actually have to USE them to get a cleaner house. Sigh.